Paying by Finance
Any orders over $500 in value that contain at least some hardware (orders that aren't 100% software) can be financed. The information below can help you learn more about how to finance your order at Wiseguys.
What products can be financed?
All orders at Wiseguys can be financed provided they meet the following conditions:
- Minimum order value for finance is $500
- Orders must contain some hardware (orders can't be 100% software)
What finance company does Wiseguys use?
Wiseguys uses Gilrose Finance
What are the fees, interest rates and terms available?
- $95 administration fee + $4.40 credit check fee for all finance arrangements
- 0% deposit available
- 24.7% interest rate
- 6 - 36 month terms available
How to finance your order
- Add the products you want to finance to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout and select 'Finance' as the payment type.
- You will receive an email from Wiseguys which will include a link to an online finance application form.
- Fill out the form and Gilrose Finance will provide same day approval and issue Wiseguys with a finance agreement.
- If you are based in Auckland, you can arrange a time to visit our office in Penrose to sign the agreement. If you are located elsewhere in New Zealand, the finance agreement must be signed in the presence of a Justice of the Peace and then posted to us. JPs provide this service for free and you can locate one in your area here:www.jpfed.org.nz
- Once Wiseguys has your signed agreement, we will ship your purchase the same day.
The complete finance process usually only takes a few days from when your order is placed to when your goods are shipped.