Extended warranties can be purchased for many products available at Wiseguys. If you see the option to 'Extend your warranty by' on the product page, then an extended warranty is available to be purchased.
What are the benefits of having an extended warranty?
- If the product becomes faulty during the extended warranty period it will be repaired or replaced.
- There is no excess when making an extended warranty claim.
- There is no limit to the number of claims you can make on an individual item during the extended warranty period.
How long is my product covered?
The product is covered for the original manufacturer's warranty period plus the extended warranty period you chose in the 'Extend your warranty by' drop down menu on the product page.
What types of faults are covered?
Any fault covered by the manufacturer's warranty is covered by the extended warranty too. Typically this includes all parts and labour to rectify mechanical and electrical faults only.
What types of faults / damage are not covered?
- Damage to the product due to neglect, abuse, willful act or misuse.
- Problems or malfunctions caused by unauthorized modifications or failure to follow the manufacturer's installation, operation and maintenance instructions.
- Routine maintenance.
- Normal wear and tear.
Who handles the extended warranty?
All extended warranties are handled by Buy Now NZ limited, the parent company of Wiseguys.
How do I make a warranty claim?
If your product is faulty or has stopped working as intended and is still within the warranty period you will first need to return the faulty product to us so we can test it and organise a repair, replacement or refund. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you arrange to get the faulty product back to us.
Where can I find the terms and conditions of the extended warranty?
The Wiseguys Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are available for download using the link below: